Email Marketing In Today's Era- Is It Still Effective?
"A solid eCommerce email marketing strategy is the key to having a successful eCommerce business for the long-term, specially in modern times like today!"
For eCommerce brands, a successful email marketing strategy can help you achieve many different things, from improved brand presence to customer interactions to gathering valuable market data. Email is far from obsolete when it comes to marketing, and there are many techniques out there for eCommerce businesses who need to get in touch with their customers on a regular basis. When you need to contact a customer about shipping information or notify them of a new sale or promotion, a professional eCommerce email marketing strategy can be the best solution.
Ready to start marketing your eCommerce company the right way? Learn more about Nitro Plug’s effective and proven eCommerce email marketing strategies today! Our team is standing by and excited to help you on your digital marketing journey.
How eCommerce Email Marketing Works?
eCommerce email marketing strategies differ quite a bit from strategies that other businesses or industries might employ.
eCommerce email marketing strategies for eCommerce brands are a bit different than strategies for other businesses. This is because eCommerce platforms need to send your promotional emails in addition to transactional emails. Promotional emails are simply marketing materials that let your potential audience know about up-and-coming launches & sales. A transactional email, on the other hand, is used to provide your customers with order confirmations, delivery trackers, payment invoices, etc.However, transactional emails are a relatively small part of email marketing.Other types of email marketing include email acquisition, re-marketing, emails, and lifecycle emails.
Email marketing with these types of materials in mind can be highly beneficial to eCommerce businesses.
Now that we understand a bit more about how eCommerce email marketing can benefit eCommerce brands, it’s time to put your email marketing to the test. Nitro Plug’s team will perform a full audit of your website and existing eCommerce email marketing strategies. We’ll also put together an effective plan and course of action to improve on your eCommerce email marketing pain points. Get in touch with our team today!
How NITROPLUG Excels in eCommerce Email Marketing?
Our mission is to help eCommerce brands take control of their email marketing strategies, so you can grow and scale the right way.
NITROPLUG is a top-tier professional digital marketing firm. Our team of marketing professionals specialized in everything from SEO to lead generation to the unique needs of eCommerce brands. We understand that the needs of an eCommerce brands are unique when compared to brick and mortar stores, and we have the proven strategies to help your company reach new levels of success.
Do you want to watch your eCommerce brand grow through effective email marketing strategy? Nitro Plug is here to help! Contact our team today for a FREE audit of your eCommerce brand. We also recommend exploring our other digital marketing services. We pride ourselves on being a leading marketing firm for eCommerce brands, and we’re more than happy to take on many other aspects of your digital marketing needs.
Key Differences Between Types of Emails for Marketing
Promotional emails, email acquisition, re-marketing emails, and lifecycle emails can be quite useful for eCommerce marketing, but these concepts are all very different from one another. Nitro Plug can handle them all for your business.
As we mentioned above, a promotional email or“newsletter” is an email designed to market a product, launch, or other events at your eCommerce business to prospective or existing customers. Promo emails are planned ahead of time and changed regularly to suit new customer bases. In order for a prospect to receive your promotional emails, they will need to sign up or opt-in to receive these emails from your company. This is done via a sign-up form on one of your website landing pages. Promotional emails are a great way to keep in touch with your existing customer base and improve brand loyalty. They’re also great for promoting your business to new customers.
Re-marketing emails are emails specifically designed to target potential customers who signed up for email updates and added some products to their cart, but ultimately never followed through with a purchase. These emails are designed to entice the consumer once again, whether through effective copy or by offering some kind of incentive for making a purchase.
Email acquisition is the process of collecting email addresses and other valuable customer data. This is done by offering incentives to sign up for newsletters and other materials via the business’s website landing pages, often with an easy-to-use form.
Lifecycle emails are another part of promotional emails that take on the entirety of the customer journey. You can easily draft staple emails for things like prospecting, repeat customers, first-time buyers, etc. These emails are typically very relevant and can be excellent for improving your customer experience.
Our eCommerce email marketing specialists understand the ins and outs of all marketing emails. We’ll put together an excellent and proven eCommerce email marketing plan that uses a variety of marketing strategies, including re-marketing and promotional emails, to boost your conversions and increase your brand presence. Schedule a free analysis of your existing eCommerce email marketing and website today!
Creating the Perfect Promo Email Strategy
Building an excellent promotional email requires copywriting know-how, in-depth knowledge of your business, and a solid understanding of customer incentives. Nitro Plugcan offer your company all of these must-have services for email marketing the right way.
To create an excellent promo email strategy, a talented marketing firm like Nitro Plug will typically follow these steps:
- Create a simple but easy-to-use signup form on your website’s homepage, sidebar, landing page, footer, or at the bottom of your blog posts.
- Design multiple email templates, so your email campaigns don’t look identical.
- Draft several different campaigns’ worth of copy, in addition to pieces of media like photos and video.
- Set up a third-party tool to automatically send these emails to new subscribers on a regular basis.
Ready to start building the perfect promotional email strategy for your eCommerce platform? We believe that eCommerce business owners should be able to focus on the aspects of their company that require their unique expertise and business knowledge. Doing this can be difficult if your attention is stretched thin and focused on digital marketing.Learn more about our services at Nitro Plug today! Our team is ready to take on your email strategy, so you can focus on more important things within your business.
NITROPLUG’s eCommerce Email Marketing Approach
No matter your specific niche, your eCommerce brand has access to a wealth of marketing services from Nitro Plug on-demand.
- List Management - Our team will take on the process of managing your email lists, as well as the process of gathering valuable email addresses and information from your prospective or existing customers.
- Creative Development - We’ll implement creative development strategies to develop the best possible messaging for your email campaigns. We’ll evaluate your target audience and determine the best way to communicate your brand’s value to them.
- Transactional Emails - A small but mighty aspect of email marketing, transactional emails are the automated real-time messages your customer receives when they purchase a product. Such emails include tracking information, invoices, etc. We’ll ensure that your transactional emails are customized, effective, and automatically delivered at the right time for the best possible customer experience.
- Lifecycle Emails - Lifecycle emails are highly valuable when it comes to educating your prospective customers on what your eCommerce brand can offer them. This involves a lot of skill in terms of copywriting, understanding customer needs, and marketing perfection. Our talented team of specialists at Nitro Plug will handle the creation and automation of your lifecycle email campaigns with ease.
- Re-marketing Emails - It’s always disappointing when leads don’t turn into conversions, or when promising prospects get so close to a purchase before abandoning their cart completely.Our marketing pros at Nitro Plug will create personalized and highly effective re-marketing emails that target these leads, resulting in more conversions and happy customers.
- Targeted Promo Deployments - Do you have a ton of different target markets and ideal customer bases? We’ll develop marketing emails that target them all!
- Segmentation - We’ll work closely with your team to determine which of your email subscribers could benefit from sub-segment emails that offer them significant value. At Nitro Plug, we believe that segmentation is the best tactic for creating more relevant and personalized marketing emails that convert.
- Personalization - Your customers will respond to positive, personalized, and customized emails that make them feel like they aren’t just another cog in the wheel. We’ll use our proven processes and tools to customize each and every email we send to your customer base.
- A/B Testing - Split testing is an excellent way to test out the effectiveness of different elements of a marketing email, from media to language to copywriting to style. We’ll experiment with little interruption to your campaigns, resulting in the most effective marketing emails possible.
- Deliverability Management - It’s very important to ensure that your email technology works well and that your emails are delivered properly and on time. We only use state of the art email marketing technology to create and automate marketing emails, so you don’t have to worry about technological hiccups.
- Reporting & Analytics - We’ll provide your team with full transparency of our process, as well as reporting and analytics that show just how well our marketing campaigns are doing.
Nitro Plug offers a wide variety of email marketing services, in addition to online advertising, SEO, social media marketing, and more. Get in touch with the Nitro Plug team today to learn more about our eCommerce-focused marketing services.
Creating the Perfect Re-Marketing and Lifecycle Email Strategy
Re-marketing and lifecycle emails can be complex, especially in the context of successful eCommerce marketing efforts. That’s why trusting a marketing platform like NitroPlug is the best strategy for eCommerce brands.
To create an excellent re-marketing or lifecycle email strategy, a talented marketing firm like Nitro Plug will typically follow these steps:
- Use specialized services to run your lifecycle email campaigns. Nitro Plug offers a special email service to our clients for email automation, so this step is already taken care of.
- Connect a special type of email plugin to your store or eCommerce platform for easy sign-ups.
- Draft easy-to-read emails for your lifecycle campaigns that are highly customizable from customer to customer.
- Design excellent templates to use across your platform.
Re-Marketing and lifecycle emails may be difficult to write if you don’t have the time or marketing experience. At NitroPlug, our team of experienced and talented marketing specialists understands the ins and outs of the eCommerce industry, as well as a variety of digital marketing strategies. Explore our services to learn more about how we take a unique approach to digital marketing that benefits eCommerce business owners!
Boost Your eCommerce Email Marketing Today!
Are you ready to take your eCommerce brand to the next level and really start to thrive? Our team will help you create the best possible eCommerce email marketing campaign, so you can focus on the aspects of your online brand that requires your unique expertise.
For eCommerce companies, there is a substantial need for digital marketing agencies that understand the unique struggles and pain points of the eCommerce industry. The only way to really succeed as an eCommerce business is to use a variety of digital marketing channels efficiently. We understand that not every eCommerce business owner understands the ins and outs of digital marketing. That’s where Nitro Plug comes in.
Our team is standing by to help you take your marketing endeavors to a new level. Get in touch with our team today to schedule a FREE analysis of your website! We’ll perform a full audit of your eCommerce platform and existing landing pages to determine how much help your website needs. From there, we’ll develop a marketing plan that suits your needs, along with a free quote. We can’t wait to start working with you!